Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pro Choice version of the Bible....
















Bryan Kemper uses pro choice terminology to translate familiar passages of the Bible.
·       John 1:14 The Word became a blob of cells and oppressed Mary.
·       Luke 1:44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the parasite in my womb stole more blood as it continued to invade my body.
·       Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive a potential son, and if you want too, you can allow it to become a human and call it’s name JESUS.
·       Jer 1:5 Before the blob of tissues floated around in the womb, I knew what you might potentially become if your host decided you should be allowed to develop.

No comments:

Followers